Retirement Solutions realizes that a successful retirement plan is a program built upon a commitment to service. What's more, you choose the investment partner to perform your plan's participant recordkeeping services. This approach works well for sponsors looking for top-notch administration services offered by a premier, local provider with the flexibility of industry leading investment providers.
- Daily valuation of accounts
- Electronic loan and distribution initiation and processing
- Quarterly statements mailed to participants’ homes
- IRS Form 1099 preparation and reporting
- Fully transactional Voice Response System (VRS)
Plan Sponsor and Participant Services
- Fully transactional Internet site.
- Optional electronic enrollment.
- Internet and VRS access to change deferrals and fund rebalancing
- Investment guidance and advice, provided by your financial advisor
- Online retirement planning participant center providing various tools necessary to assist participants in planning for retirement: retirement calculators, loan calculator, paycheck comparison calculator
Throughout the life of your retirement plan, Retirement Solutions will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the Plan is in compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Plan introduction and subsequent enrollments.
- Provide a personalized plan forms manual
- Eligibility tracking
- Quarterly employer reports
- Compliance testing
- Ongoing education resources and decision-making tools
- IRS Form 5500 preparation
Combining Retirement Solutions with the Investment Professional of your choice provides you with a retirement plan solution that keeps your involvement to a minimum and job satisfaction to a maximum.
What makes our recordkeeping and administration satisfying to clients?
Accuracy. Responsiveness. Timeliness. Glitch free.2